WHAT IS YOUR RAASHI??????/
WHAT IS YOUR RASHI
One of my friends got hers and her husband’s horoscope studied the other day. And the astrologer told her that he husband had MANGAL. He is amangalik and hers and the husband’s horoscope doesn’t match at all.
Ideally he should have got married to a managlik girl only .Otherwise the marriage is doomed and they will never be happy. (This in fact is true)
The lady then asked the astrologer how come we are still together even after 25 years of marriage.
To which he replied,” it is because one of the stars of each one of you is strong so both of you are adjusting and are still together. But there are bound to be innumerable clashes, ego problems, difference of opinions. No day in your life will go without stress or arguments”. “Although your marriage will not disintegrate but you will have this inharmonious relation all together your life”
The lady was numb with shock and surprise because whatever he was telling was 100% correct.
She was discussing this with me and then she told,” I am confused by this finding. It means the problems which we are facing or the issues which we have is actually not because of us but because of our stars?
And he used to blame me for our incompatibly and I used to blame him for his lack of understanding. Whereas none of us is the culprit but it is themangal which he has in his stars.
This statement was very confusing.
I just wondered
- Can everything be left on stars, horoscopes and astrology? Actually what the astrologer has said is absolutely right and most of us have heard in our life time that a Mangalik should get married to amangalik. But suppose if they didn’t have the horoscope issue between them would they have had a better life? – very confusing!!!! Then I suppose they wouldn’t have got married to each other 😉
- if suppose he had got married to a girl with mangal in her horoscope and she to anther one would they have had a better life?
- Or does it mean that we should get our horoscopes matched before marriage/
- But then what is the credibility of the horoscopes and the astrologers? This may be one of the cases in its own kind where the astrological predictions and real life experiences are matching but can we normally monitor our future and our relations on the basis of the positions of our stars?
- Whether the dissonance in their married life was because of their individual personality traits? Or is it because of that dreaded Mangal they had so many conflicts in their life?
- And if astrology is that important that means it must be in the stars and destiny of the couple to get married with each other and face all the marital issues they are having that means everything is predestined? anjugandhi.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/destiny-yes-or-no/
- Now that they have found out that it is the mangal will that solve the problems between them? Will they have better understanding with each other now that they know the reason for their disagreements? Or will they make extra efforts for a better life? Or will they just relax leaving everything in the hands of that demon called as their stars?